My family and I will be going on a Mediterranean cruise departing from the Port of Civitavecchia. We will be arriving at the Fuimicino airport. I would like to know how best to get from the airport to the port. A car service is 140 euros, so we're interested in more economical options. I've read about using the train, but am wondering how easy it is. I'm rather concerned about how my mom will do with the train ride -- she's 60 and has some mobility issues.
Thank you kindly for your help and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 Alhambra
- 5 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 13 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 16 13 nights in switzerland
- 17 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 18 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 19 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 20 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 25 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please