My family and I will be going on a Mediterranean cruise departing from the Port of Civitavecchia. We will be arriving at the Fuimicino airport. I would like to know how best to get from the airport to the port. A car service is 140 euros, so we're interested in more economical options. I've read about using the train, but am wondering how easy it is. I'm rather concerned about how my mom will do with the train ride -- she's 60 and has some mobility issues.
Thank you kindly for your help and expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Paris day trips August
- 4 Transportation from Brno train station
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 14 We're here!
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 17 Moving to Italy
- 18 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 19 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 24 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 25 Lisbon-mini trip report