I need some advice on the fastest way to get to the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale - Piazza Garibaldi) from Capri. Is there a ferry or hydrofoil, and if so, does it run in late March? My fiance and I will be on vacation in Capri, and will need to catch a train in Naples to head to Rome. We'd like to leave Capri in the morning and be in Rome by the early afternoon or evening.
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Trip suggestion
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 8 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 14 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!