I need some advice on the fastest way to get to the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale - Piazza Garibaldi) from Capri. Is there a ferry or hydrofoil, and if so, does it run in late March? My fiance and I will be on vacation in Capri, and will need to catch a train in Naples to head to Rome. We'd like to leave Capri in the morning and be in Rome by the early afternoon or evening.
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthcareschat.com/hydraxil-de/
- 2 Are you seeking Avira Support Number UK 0800-098-8312?
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Rouen Tour Companies
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Praiano hotel question
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 23 Rome-Itinerary
- 24 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 25 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?