I need some advice on the fastest way to get to the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale - Piazza Garibaldi) from Capri. Is there a ferry or hydrofoil, and if so, does it run in late March? My fiance and I will be on vacation in Capri, and will need to catch a train in Naples to head to Rome. We'd like to leave Capri in the morning and be in Rome by the early afternoon or evening.
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 8 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 10 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 11 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 14 My special places in Europe
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 18 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 22 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 23 Travelling with Vueling?
- 24 Night Bus?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train