I need some advice on the fastest way to get to the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale - Piazza Garibaldi) from Capri. Is there a ferry or hydrofoil, and if so, does it run in late March? My fiance and I will be on vacation in Capri, and will need to catch a train in Naples to head to Rome. We'd like to leave Capri in the morning and be in Rome by the early afternoon or evening.
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 PARIS
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 Dublin Luggage storage
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 Any reviews on Fires de Sant Narcis, Girona?
- 9 Airline to Rome
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 12 Towns around Lucca
- 13 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 17 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 20 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 21 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 22 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 23 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 24 Georgia in 4 days
- 25 Trains in Italy