I need some advice on the fastest way to get to the Naples train station (Napoli Centrale - Piazza Garibaldi) from Capri. Is there a ferry or hydrofoil, and if so, does it run in late March? My fiance and I will be on vacation in Capri, and will need to catch a train in Naples to head to Rome. We'd like to leave Capri in the morning and be in Rome by the early afternoon or evening.
Thanks in advance for your replies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라제작【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 2 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 3 아시아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】크라운카지노주소
- 4 겐팅카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 코리아바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선카지노주소리조트
- 6 더케이카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 팔레스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 8 인터넷바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】국내카지노체험
- 9 골든비치카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 10 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 11 엘베가스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 16 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Bus Strike
- 19 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 20 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 21 London best location
- 22 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 23 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 24 Train up the Jungfrau
- 25 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !