We are five people and arriving into Athens international airport at 14:30. Does anyone have any tips on drivers or buses that can take us to Kalamata.
Preferably a minibus service that we can hire privately for all of us. I checked the bus timetable with KTE and it seems the bus leaves at 15:30. With collecting luggage etc and clearing customs, I don't think we have enough time to reach the bus station and take the bus. We need to get to Kalamata that evening.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Paris hotel
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 14 Stuck in Paris
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 Iceland france spain
- 25 Ludwig Castles