We are five people and arriving into Athens international airport at 14:30. Does anyone have any tips on drivers or buses that can take us to Kalamata.
Preferably a minibus service that we can hire privately for all of us. I checked the bus timetable with KTE and it seems the bus leaves at 15:30. With collecting luggage etc and clearing customs, I don't think we have enough time to reach the bus station and take the bus. We need to get to Kalamata that evening.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Things to do in Brussels
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 9 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 10 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Madrid airport question
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 20 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 24 38 Days in Paris
- 25 Naxos car rental