We are five people and arriving into Athens international airport at 14:30. Does anyone have any tips on drivers or buses that can take us to Kalamata.
Preferably a minibus service that we can hire privately for all of us. I checked the bus timetable with KTE and it seems the bus leaves at 15:30. With collecting luggage etc and clearing customs, I don't think we have enough time to reach the bus station and take the bus. We need to get to Kalamata that evening.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Switzerland in November?
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 getting to CDG
- 12 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 13 Barcelona cooking classes
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice