I will be traveling to Europe at the end of May 2016. My must do is the Bernina Express. I will start my trip on Frankfurt and fly out of Paris. My question is: After taking the Bernina Express ending in Tirano how do I go back north towards France? I would like to do the return trip from Tirano to anywhere in France in one day. Is there a train from Tirano to anywhere in France. Are there any stops on the Bernina Express that I should get off in order to catch a train ride to anywhere in France.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 5 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 6 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 Food in Positano
- 10 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 16 Emergencies in Ireland
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152