I'm getting ready to leave for my Switzerland/Italy trip the first two weeks of June. We'll be staying in Lauterbrunnen and touring the Berner Oberland for five days starting on June 7th. I'm not sure how to pack for that portion of my trip. Is it acceptable to go to restaurants still attired in hiking pants and hiking boots? I'm assuming that people who visit this area for the hiking will be dressed pretty casually throughout the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Where in Paris?
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 13 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 23 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 24 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 25 Ravello to Paestum