I'm getting ready to leave for my Switzerland/Italy trip the first two weeks of June. We'll be staying in Lauterbrunnen and touring the Berner Oberland for five days starting on June 7th. I'm not sure how to pack for that portion of my trip. Is it acceptable to go to restaurants still attired in hiking pants and hiking boots? I'm assuming that people who visit this area for the hiking will be dressed pretty casually throughout the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 2 Tec*h SUPP0RT aol mail CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 aol reset password
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Italian lake cruise
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Vatican tour
- 14 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 London in Winter Report
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 20 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 21 Multi Country car Rental
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 London is it worth it?