I'm getting ready to leave for my Switzerland/Italy trip the first two weeks of June. We'll be staying in Lauterbrunnen and touring the Berner Oberland for five days starting on June 7th. I'm not sure how to pack for that portion of my trip. Is it acceptable to go to restaurants still attired in hiking pants and hiking boots? I'm assuming that people who visit this area for the hiking will be dressed pretty casually throughout the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Greece Itinerary
- 5 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 6 Road trip Bergen to Trolltunga
- 7 From Riga airport to Riga downtown 222 mini-bus
- 8 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 11 From Genoa to Rome...
- 12 How big backpack do I need?
- 13 Holiday Itinerary
- 14 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 15 AVE train tickets questions.
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 18 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 19 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 20 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 25 How much do i need?