I'm getting ready to leave for my Switzerland/Italy trip the first two weeks of June. We'll be staying in Lauterbrunnen and touring the Berner Oberland for five days starting on June 7th. I'm not sure how to pack for that portion of my trip. Is it acceptable to go to restaurants still attired in hiking pants and hiking boots? I'm assuming that people who visit this area for the hiking will be dressed pretty casually throughout the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 We're here!
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Bremerhaven and environs
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!