I'm getting ready to leave for my Switzerland/Italy trip the first two weeks of June. We'll be staying in Lauterbrunnen and touring the Berner Oberland for five days starting on June 7th. I'm not sure how to pack for that portion of my trip. Is it acceptable to go to restaurants still attired in hiking pants and hiking boots? I'm assuming that people who visit this area for the hiking will be dressed pretty casually throughout the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Malaga
- 2 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 7 Transportation in Bologna
- 8 Amsterdam vs. France
- 9 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Paris gtg in October?
- 12 Capo d'Orlando
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 15 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Ireland ToDo
- 23 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris