I am going to visit my daughter in Weisbaden in late August. Flying to Venice for the f irst time. We are also going to take the train to Paris (from Weisbaden) in early September. Can someone tell me what kind of clothes to wear. Are jeans too hot? Any tips would be most appreciated.
How to dress for late August in Venice
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 3 Phone in europe
- 4 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 5 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 8 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 9 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 10 I Need To Vent!
- 11 Help with itenerary
- 12 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 13 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 17 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 21 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 22 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 23 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 24 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 25 Munich Hotels near train station downtown