I am going to visit my daughter in Weisbaden in late August. Flying to Venice for the f irst time. We are also going to take the train to Paris (from Weisbaden) in early September. Can someone tell me what kind of clothes to wear. Are jeans too hot? Any tips would be most appreciated.
How to dress for late August in Venice
- 1 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 4 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Best area for wine and which one?
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Apartment in Seville
- 11 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 12 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 15 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 16 Ovington Square Flat
- 17 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 18 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 19 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 20 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 21 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Hotels in Sorrento
- 25 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"