My husband and I will be taking a 30th anniversary trip to the Greek Islands. The last time we were in Greece we were on our honeymoon, but not to these islands. I remember staying in Rhodes for $3 a night. But I digress. This time, I'd like to stay in some luxurious places, but looking at the prices, we probably won't want to spend the money necessary to be in the lap of luxury every night. So, I would appreciate suggestions for where to spend the big bucks and where to go for quaint and charming. For Santorini, it will be a must to see the caldera and the sunsets. I do not know enough about Mykonos to know whether to stay in town or the beach... and I am completely open for Naxos. We will be going in September or early October. Also,,,, any suggestions about what order to take the islands in. Note to pocketfullofdreams: this will be you in 30 years.
How to divide the budget for Santorini, Mykonos, and Naxos, and what order?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 19 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler