My fiance and I are going to France and Belgium next Spring and am curious as to how we should divide our time? We land in Paris May 5th and fly out of Brussels May 14th, however, we plan on Ghent being our base for our time in Belgium.
We were thinking 5 days in Paris and 4 days in Ghent but I was curious as to what you guys think?
While in Paris I for sure want to take a day trip and tour the D-Day beaches and while in Ghent we want to day trip to Bruges.
So is four days in Paris and one in Normandy enough time? Is three days in Ghent and one in Bruges too much?
Instead of a 5/4 split would a 6/3 split be better? Any insight would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천♡온라인카지노
- 2 스포츠토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노◎카지노사이트
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?