My fiance and I are going to France and Belgium next Spring and am curious as to how we should divide our time? We land in Paris May 5th and fly out of Brussels May 14th, however, we plan on Ghent being our base for our time in Belgium.
We were thinking 5 days in Paris and 4 days in Ghent but I was curious as to what you guys think?
While in Paris I for sure want to take a day trip and tour the D-Day beaches and while in Ghent we want to day trip to Bruges.
So is four days in Paris and one in Normandy enough time? Is three days in Ghent and one in Bruges too much?
Instead of a 5/4 split would a 6/3 split be better? Any insight would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 3 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 4 http://www.thegarciniaeliteslim.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Places of interest
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 vienna
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 18 Oxford England Accommodations
- 19 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 20 Croatia transportation question.
- 21 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 22 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 23 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 getting to CDG