Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
How to calculate my 3 month stay in Europe?
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014