Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 2 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 6 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm