Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitdetoxnorwayhelp.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 Dinge B&B
- 3 Amsterdam B&B
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 9 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 10 Como or Bellagio
- 11 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 12 Amalfi and Rome
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 What do pack for Ireland?
- 15 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids