Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 골프화추천＼気】 JR700。ZE。AM 【気＼골프화추천
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 4 골프화추천＼楽】 JR700。ZE。AM 【楽＼골프화추천
- 5 골프화추천＼鶏】 JR700。ZE。AM 【鶏＼골프화추천
- 6 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 10 http://healthpurelives.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 15 Ischia
- 16 What do after Bernia Express?
- 17 Germany family road trip help!
- 18 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 19 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 24 First time in London
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?