Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 CDG airport
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Portugal itinerary help
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 First time in France
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford