Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
How to calculate my 3 month stay in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 9 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 London hotel
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 Germany-berlin marathon
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid