Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 Transportation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 8 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 12 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 13 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 dinner jackets
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck