Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling in Belgium
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 4 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 5 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 6 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 7 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Appenzell in December?
- 10 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 11 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 12 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 17 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 18 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 19 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 20 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 21 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 22 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 23 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 24 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 25 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO