Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge and Bath
- 2 Path of the Gods Question
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Munich Under Attack...
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 7 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 10 Should I speculate?
- 11 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 15 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 16 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 17 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 18 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 Dentix in Spain
- 24 Croatia
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls