Coming up, pretty soon actually, i have planned a trip to Europe and am a bit lost on how to calculate how many days i am staying in Europe without going over the three month limit. my problem stems from how to deal with the UK and Gibraltar. i am a Canadian citizen and the following countries are where i am visiting:
I am traveling from May 22nd till September 7 of this year. i understand that Turkey doesn't count since you get a visa on arrival and i plan to stay around 10 days. for the UK, since being a Canadian citizen i read that i get around 6 months in the country, but i wonder if the time i use up in the UK count towards my overall 3 months in Europe. The same goes for Gibraltar. In total the time i plan on staying is 3 weeks between these 2 places.
Does anyone have an answer to this by any chance?
Any help would be appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 Malaga Spain
- 3 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 London Hotel - Different Request
- 6 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 7 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 10 Cartagena Spain
- 11 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 12 Ibiiza Spain
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 ATM
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants