My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 와와카지노•• ♥━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♥ 와와카지노
- 2 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 3 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 6 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 7 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 8 planning confusion
- 9 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 12 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 13 cash or plastic in Greece
- 14 Dublin transportation help
- 15 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 16 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 20 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 21 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 22 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 North Carolinians Take Warning