My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
How to buy train ticket from Vienna to Prague from USA!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 6 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 7 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 8 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 9 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Passport Delays
- 12 Wine tour from Verona?
- 13 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 14 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 15 Netherlands Delta Works
- 16 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 21 Southern Italy without a Car
- 22 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 25 Planning an itinerary in Southern France