My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy bus or train
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 4 Oporto
- 5 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Porto and vicinity
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 11 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Le Marche Research Help
- 18 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 19 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 20 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 21 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 22 Undisclsoed location
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!