My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 3 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 4 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 5 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 6 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 7 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 8 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 9 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 10 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 11 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 14 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 15 New Airline for Naxos
- 16 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 19 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 21 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 22 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 23 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 24 Edgard bus website English version?
- 25 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day