My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 Best Cities in Ukraine - Chernivtsi
- 7 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 8 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 9 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Palma de Mallorca
- 13 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 14 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 15 What about Basque Country?
- 16 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 17 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 18 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 19 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 20 currency
- 21 My San Sebastian ideas
- 22 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 23 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 24 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris