My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Barcelona cooking classes
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 6 CDG airport and connection time
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 car for four adults and four bikes
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 French restaurants
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 19 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice