My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with first time trip with family
- 2 Spain car rental questions
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 6 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 7 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 8 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 11 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 My 60th birthday surprises
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 16 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 19 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th