My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 3 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 4 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 5 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 6 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 7 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 8 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?