My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Train Questions
- 2 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 3 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 4 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 7 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 8 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 9 What to see in Dresden...
- 10 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Croatia in late April
- 12 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 13 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 14 Italy - best two central locations
- 15 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 19 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 20 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 21 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 22 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 23 Vet my itinerary
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 Hotels in Amsterdam