My wife and I need to travel from Vienna to Prague on Saturday, May 28. One way. We need to be in Prague by approximately 1:30pm because we have to meet a guide at our hotel at 2:30pm. We are staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Vienna and the Golden Well Hotel in Prague. This is the only train we will be taking on this trip to Europe.
With this background, please........................
Easiest website to use to purchase tickets? Prefer simple even if have to pay premium.
Do you just pay with credit card?
Do you reserve seats at the same time?
Do they email tickets?
Don't know why this is confusing to me but it could be because it is over my pay grade.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 2 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 3 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 4 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 5 I forgot my international driver permit
- 6 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 14 Holland Itinerary
- 15 Car Trawler
- 16 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 17 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 18 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 19 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 20 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 21 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours