I'm headed to London and Paris next week, and I have a quick question. On my first trip to Paris, I remember the post office being the most intimadating place we went (well, and I was only 16)! All I will need is to buy multiple postcard stamps, to be mailed to the US. Can someone just give me a quick phrase that will accomplish this at the postal window? I took French in high school and college, but the ability to assemble this one phrase seems to have lapsed. Thanks in advance!
How to buy French stamps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Scotland
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 12 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 13 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 14 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 15 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 One week in Venice - trips
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions