Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 5 Which travel plan?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 14 Prague - must see
- 15 Travel by train or bus
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Car in Prague
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??