Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 2 Lucerne Switzerland
- 3 2 weeks in Spain
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 4 Months in Europe
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 8 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 9 at what point should one get health insurance
- 10 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 11 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 16 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 17 Wines charted by flavor
- 18 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 19 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 20 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 21 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 25 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss