Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 6 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 7 Getting From Italy to London
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 12 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 13 rome and pompei
- 14 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 22 Italy things to do?
- 23 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)