Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 What to wear
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 Arc de Triumph Question
- 13 Greek ferries
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Prague flea markets
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?