Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
- 1 Paros or Naxos?
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 4 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 5 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 6 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 10 General questions about Sicily
- 11 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 Zee Best
- 15 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 19 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 20 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 21 What to Give to Host Family
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 25 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?