Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 England and Scotland
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 9 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 10 tulips in the Netherland
- 11 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 12 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 French open
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 17 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Azores
- 21 Azores
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Dublin to Armagh?
- 24 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"