Help! I am having a hard time finding transportation options (mainly train) for getting from Prague to Vilnius. We are traveling in August and I understand most trains do not release tickets until 60 days before the departure date, but I can't find prices or routes or even where to book, especially for Lithuania. It seems to get very complicated going from Poland into Lithuania? A lot of the web sites are in their countries' respective languages. Aside from airfair, which is so expensive, I am not having much luck. Does anyone have any good, relatively easy to use web sites for travel between either of these cities? Thank you for any help!
How to book trains from Prague to Vilnius, Lithuania?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 3 Eastern Europe
- 4 Taormina Sicily
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Scuol, Switzerland
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 11 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 14 Guidebook for Iceland
- 15 visa question
- 16 caroline_venezia
- 17 A Sardinia trip report
- 18 Granada
- 19 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 23 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 24 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 25 Rome bus tours-which one?