We had a thread about how to be nice to newcomers.
A thread about how to have the right to rant.
Now I'd like to know how to ask a question - obviously I failed....
My question was about Shanghai, but hey, coulds have been for Paris !
I wa snbot asking for the moon, so any advice welcome, just in case I might need advice in future.
Loikely ? No. But who knows.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 에이플러스바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 3 썬시티바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 8 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 9 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 15 where to stay in London?
- 16 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Croatia transportation question.
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July