I have been asking questions for a 7 day trip in Germany for my wife and me. It comes to my final plan. Flight in and out of Frankfurt. We want to visit Munich, Neuschwanstein, and Salzburg. I was going to rent a car, however, many answers suggested not rent a car, but use trains. I would like to know where to find best train schedules and book tickets. Thank you very much.
How to arrange train connections for a tour of southen Germany?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 2 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 TGV and Provence questions
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Greek islands from Turkey
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 16 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 17 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland