I want to pre-address some envelopes (labels) to use while we're in Italy to send mail to the US. Do I address them the same way we do here?
City, State 00000
Do I add USA; if so where?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 6 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 7 London tour and theatre ideas
- 8 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Italy's central lakes!
- 11 CDG much improved
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 14 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 15 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 16 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 17 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 18 Travel help
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 20 Days in Europe
- 21 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?