I have 9 days in Italy with my wife and two teenage kids. I will be arriving in Rome early in the morning on Dec. 2nd, departing in the afternoon on Dec. 10th.
My plan is to take a train to Florence upon arrival, spend a few days there and then return to Rome for the rest of the trip.
I would like some advice:
- How should I appportion the trip?
- Should I bother to take a 1-day trip from Florence to Venice?
Any advice, tips would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노【⇔】 ＹＴＥ64.ＣＯＭ 【⇔】생방송카지노
- 2 온라인카지노【ϡ】 ＹＴＥ64.ＣＯＭ 【ϡ】온라인카지노
- 3 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 4 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 5 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 6 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 7 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 8 Our Paris plans
- 9 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 10 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 11 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 12 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 13 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 14 Budapest questions round 1
- 15 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 16 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 17 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 18 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 19 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 22 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 23 London train and hotel information?
- 24 Swiss Transport Questions
- 25 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go