I have 9 days in Italy with my wife and two teenage kids. I will be arriving in Rome early in the morning on Dec. 2nd, departing in the afternoon on Dec. 10th.
My plan is to take a train to Florence upon arrival, spend a few days there and then return to Rome for the rest of the trip.
I would like some advice:
- How should I appportion the trip?
- Should I bother to take a 1-day trip from Florence to Venice?
Any advice, tips would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Highclare Castle
- 4 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 5 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 6 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 7 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 8 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 13 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Salzburg itinerary review
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 25 UK in May and June