I have 9 days in Italy with my wife and two teenage kids. I will be arriving in Rome early in the morning on Dec. 2nd, departing in the afternoon on Dec. 10th.
My plan is to take a train to Florence upon arrival, spend a few days there and then return to Rome for the rest of the trip.
I would like some advice:
- How should I appportion the trip?
- Should I bother to take a 1-day trip from Florence to Venice?
Any advice, tips would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sachsenhausen?
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 7 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Amalfi Coast + Croatia Itinerary Help Needed
- 18 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 19 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 20 Hotel advice
- 21 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 22 Taormina, Sicily
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 Croatia travel ideas
- 25 Your Thoughts on the Black Forest, please --