Hello again to all my Fodor's friends. I need your advice once again for an upcoming trip to Italy. I'll be staying in Barga for a few days and want to take a day trip to Cinque Terre. I want to both hike and take a ferry in CT, parking my car somewhere to facilitate that. I don't know if all the trails are open now but I'm thinking that if I start early enough, I can park in Lerici or La Spezia or Portoverere (advice happily considered), take a ferry to ?, hike up the coast and then take the ferry back down to where I've parked. I'd rather do the hiking in the early part of the day so as to stay cool and be able to eat lunch before the restaurants close for siesta. Do you think this is doable? What is the least confusing way to manage my day?
How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 7 London visit
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 My itinerary for Greece
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore