This is my first backpacking trip that i'll be planning to go for in July. I plan to travel for about 25 days before finally flying to Belgium for Tomorrowland from Barcelona Airport.
I'll be flying from Singapore and our first destination currently is planned for Greece. I would want to dive and spend about 2-3 days at the beach to just relax and then move to Athens to sightsee the temples and area. I have heard that Mykonos is an amazing beach. Is it enough to spend 3 Days in Athens?
Next we plan to fly to Italy and then to France and finally end up at Barcelona. We do not need to go to the main touristy places but what places are considered FUN or exciting or beautiful and worth going (e.g not a small town with nothing to do).
Am i being ambitious if i plan on roughly 25 days for all my destinations? Also, for inter europe flight, is it preferable to book before leaving my home country, or do i book my inter europe flights when i reach my destination. For example, booking my flight from athens to Italy when i'm in athens itself.
If you could use your expertise and introduce me some amazing places that i absolutely should not miss out on please advise me! I will be very very grateful.
P.s. I'm sorry if this post is very jumpy and confusing.
Thanks for your time!!
How should i plan my first backpacking trip/what are the best places to go?
- 1 Athens licensed tour guide
- 2 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 Visit to Russia - Money
- 5 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 10 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Romania Apartment List
- 13 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 14 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 15 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 20 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 21 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 22 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 23 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 24 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 25 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest