I was quoted 30 euros by my hostel. But Ive heard that taking a taxi can be as low as $16. Ive also heard that the cabbies try to rip you off at every opportunity. What should I do?
How should I get from the Atatürk airport to the Sultanahmet area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 More help with housing in Puglia
- 6 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 2 Week European Itinerary
- 9 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Spain - Andalucia
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 25 Car in Prague