I was quoted 30 euros by my hostel. But Ive heard that taking a taxi can be as low as $16. Ive also heard that the cabbies try to rip you off at every opportunity. What should I do?
How should I get from the Atatürk airport to the Sultanahmet area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 23 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015