We have heard horror stories about driving in these two countries but we really like to travel through the rural areas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 5 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 6 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 7 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 8 Bus fine Italy
- 9 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 10 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 13 The Best beach in Europe
- 14 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 London-Paris solo trip
- 17 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 18 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 19 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 20 Help? Berlin (or Prague) dentist
- 21 For those looking for an apt. in Venice
- 22 explore Italy on a budget
- 23 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 24 Greece- 8/9 DAYS
- 25 Elindilpickle