Today there were round trip tickets to Moscow for $350. I was really stupid and I didn't buy them right away. That offer is no longer available.
Will offers like these come up again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 2 Must do/see in Rome
- 3 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 4 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 5 Georges - Pompidou center
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Japan or Italy next spring
- 8 Classic authors other than Joyce?
- 9 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 10 Winery tours
- 11 French ATC strike lifted
- 12 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 13 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 14 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 15 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 16 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 17 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 18 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 19 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 20 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 21 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 22 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 23 Texans Take a Tour
- 24 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 25 London for work Paris for play!