Today there were round trip tickets to Moscow for $350. I was really stupid and I didn't buy them right away. That offer is no longer available.
Will offers like these come up again?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 2 Late October Trip in France
- 3 Cell Phones in France
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 IDP for Scotland
- 8 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 9 Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Attending Church in Rome?
- 11 Sim card in Nice, France
- 12 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Iceland first time!
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 Cinque Terre
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Train tickets in Europe
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 23 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony