I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 4 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 5 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 10 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 11 15 days trip to Europe
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 18 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Scotland Highlands Help
- 21 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 22 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 23 Our time in Rome
- 24 Berlin, germany
- 25 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?