I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 5 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 8 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 16 Rome Rental Car
- 17 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 18 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 19 3 days with a Swindon base
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Italy for the first time
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?