I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 2 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 3 Escargots in Paris
- 4 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Vacation in Great Britain
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 11 Interesting places to visit
- 12 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 We're here!
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 18 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 19 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 20 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 21 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Info about Poland
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question