I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 2 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 3 Visiting Spain in January
- 4 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 7 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 8 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 9 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 10 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 13 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 14 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 17 Paris---baguette question???
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Where to stay in London?
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 24 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 25 Loving Lisbon