I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Saffron?
- 2 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 7 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 8 Super Cover For Hertz
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 13 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 14 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 15 When to Visit Scotland
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Itinerary Tweaking
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 24 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains