I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Late night train from Prague
- 5 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 6 How to make this adventure work?
- 7 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 8 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 9 Eating in University cafeterias
- 10 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 11 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Tour Group Operators
- 14 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 17 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 Theater in London
- 21 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please