I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 3 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 4 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 5 Stroller in Europe
- 6 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 7 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 8 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 9 Rotterdam in 1923
- 10 Xmas windows in London
- 11 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 12 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 15 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 16 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 17 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 18 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 21 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 22 Holland/France/Spain
- 23 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 24 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 25 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France