I am planning to backpack some parts of Europe. Not on a luxurious trip but rather a modest one. I did a little research, on low cost airlines, rail and hostel prices. It will be better to have inputs from those who experienced before!
Itinerary in mind starting off with:
Burges and Brussels
Rome, Florence, Pisa, Venice and Milan
What do you think the estimate amount would be? Any suggestions or tips on the places to visit and must do's will be great! Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 4 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 5 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 6 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 13 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 14 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 18 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 19 Iceland in July
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Train rides
- 23 Pompeii luggage storage
- 24 italy itinerary request
- 25 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily