A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0Assit : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 10 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 11 Trip to Switzerland
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?