A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Greece
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 4 Paris cooking classes
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Canal du Midi
- 8 Family vacation to europe
- 9 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 10 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 13 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 14 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 15 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 16 Rental car in Menton
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Italy
- 19 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 22 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 23 Barcelona and...
- 24 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 25 My Ring Road experience in Iceland