A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 Safety concerns?
- 3 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Private transportation
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 8 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 9 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 10 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 17 Morning in paris
- 18 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Balkans Itinerary
- 21 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 25 Why Not Helsinki?