A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 2 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 3 Kilt makers
- 4 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Stonehenge and Bath
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 13 France to stop making foie grois
- 14 train from ravenna to parma
- 15 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 16 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 17 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 20 Madrid city centre?
- 21 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 22 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 23 counselling in West London
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...