A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tipping
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Novels set in Greece
- 4 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 5 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 8 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 9 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Red hair Suze
- 15 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 16 Rome at Christmas
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 Croatia Itenerary
- 19 day trip to hampton court
- 20 The DCC scam is spreading
- 21 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 22 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 23 London Paris
- 24 Norwegian air
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?