A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 2 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???
- 3 overnight ferries?
- 4 Back from a great trip !!
- 5 Rink oh Kerry or Dinglr
- 6 British Airways, anyone?
- 7 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 8 Help with itineray to Madrid-Seville-Granada
- 9 What am I doing wrong?
- 10 Pantelleria: Yes or no?
- 11 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 14 Italy for New Year's
- 15 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 16 Germany at Christmas
- 17 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 18 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 19 Any Glasgow Experts?
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 22 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 23 Portugal Itinerary - any advice?
- 24 Mirrors?
- 25 Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?