A recent discussion about tipping in UK B&Bs, which evolved into disagreement about tipping hotel chambermaids, made me wonder about taxis.
If you tip your driver, now much?
Does it make a difference London or elsewhere?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Places to visit from Zurich
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Scotland itinerary advice
- 8 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 9 The DCC scam is spreading
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 12 Positano Hotel in September
- 13 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 14 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 17 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 18 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Where To Find Adventure In Croatia?
- 24 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 25 Best flight is Vueling airlines, experiences?