Is two hours each enough time to spend at Kensington Palace and the Globe Theater (just the tour)? How about three hours each for St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey? Four hours for the Tower of London? And I realize that so much depends on interests, etc, but I am mainly just going for an overall viewpoint right now. Thanks so much!
How much time to spend at these London sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 2 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 6 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Riga 2014
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 13 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 14 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Budapest
- 18 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 19 Budapest--baggage storage
- 20 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 21 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 22 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 23 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?