Is two hours each enough time to spend at Kensington Palace and the Globe Theater (just the tour)? How about three hours each for St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey? Four hours for the Tower of London? And I realize that so much depends on interests, etc, but I am mainly just going for an overall viewpoint right now. Thanks so much!
How much time to spend at these London sights?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions