Is two hours each enough time to spend at Kensington Palace and the Globe Theater (just the tour)? How about three hours each for St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey? Four hours for the Tower of London? And I realize that so much depends on interests, etc, but I am mainly just going for an overall viewpoint right now. Thanks so much!
How much time to spend at these London sights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 9 Augsburg with kids
- 10 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 23 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid