Is two hours each enough time to spend at Kensington Palace and the Globe Theater (just the tour)? How about three hours each for St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey? Four hours for the Tower of London? And I realize that so much depends on interests, etc, but I am mainly just going for an overall viewpoint right now. Thanks so much!
How much time to spend at these London sights?
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 3 San Lorenzo Market
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Nice
- 13 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 14 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 15 Norway experts needed.
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Last monte Paris apartment
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 23 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests