We are in port from a Princess Cruise ship for a day in May (May17) and would like to use our time wisely. We have planned a Princess excursion from 1:00-5:00 to Nice from Monte Carlo. We have a couple of hours before and after this excursion. Would we be better off staying in Monte Carlo and skipping this Nice excursion, seeing Eze or going ahead with our planned trip to Nice and not see much of MC? We know little about this area, so would love some advice from anyone who has been there. Thanks for your help!
How much time is needed to see Monte Carlo, Nice and or Eze?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 London neighborhood suggestions
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 15 german rail ticket question
- 16 Tipping in Greece
- 17 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 18 Fashion for larger man?
- 19 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 20 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 24 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 25 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014