We are in port from a Princess Cruise ship for a day in May (May17) and would like to use our time wisely. We have planned a Princess excursion from 1:00-5:00 to Nice from Monte Carlo. We have a couple of hours before and after this excursion. Would we be better off staying in Monte Carlo and skipping this Nice excursion, seeing Eze or going ahead with our planned trip to Nice and not see much of MC? We know little about this area, so would love some advice from anyone who has been there. Thanks for your help!
How much time is needed to see Monte Carlo, Nice and or Eze?
- 1 Changing of the Guard
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 4 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 5 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 6 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Normandy on our own?
- 9 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 10 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 11 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 12 Ordering wine in Paris
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Four days to wander France???
- 19 Budepest or Brussels?
- 20 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 21 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG