We are in port from a Princess Cruise ship for a day in May (May17) and would like to use our time wisely. We have planned a Princess excursion from 1:00-5:00 to Nice from Monte Carlo. We have a couple of hours before and after this excursion. Would we be better off staying in Monte Carlo and skipping this Nice excursion, seeing Eze or going ahead with our planned trip to Nice and not see much of MC? We know little about this area, so would love some advice from anyone who has been there. Thanks for your help!
How much time is needed to see Monte Carlo, Nice and or Eze?
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 Bruges B&Bs
- 6 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 florence hotel
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Iceland Road trip in May
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 20 Don't slight Bruges
- 21 Beauty Products in France?!
- 22 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 23 What is the best food in France?
- 24 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013