This September I will arrive at Heathrow Airport in London with American Airlines (coming from Chicago), and I need to transfer to Aer Lingus to travel on to Dublin. I will not have checked bags, but I will need to make it through immigration and customs and then check myself in with Aer Lingus. How much time should I allow? Both times I've been through Heathrow it's been busy, but I was not in a particular hurry so my memories are fuzzy. (The first time I was crying my way through Heathrow as an undergrad student reluctant to leave after an eight month long love affair with the continent, ha!)
This is a certainly an annoying way to travel, but my husband will join me in London later in my stay, and we will fly home to the states from London. With one-way prices as high as they are, it was much cheaper to do it this way.
I arrive at 11:25 and I'm thinking of booking a 2:30 flight to Dublin? Enough time? Thanks in advance for any input or advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 충전 릴 게임 ● 연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 ATM
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Living in Paris......for a week
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Iceland trip report!
How Much Time is Needed for a Heathrow Airline Change-- Help!