We are planning a trip to England and Scotland using Britrail. We plan to spend about three days in London going to Windsor castle and other sights easily accessible from London. From there we plan on using the high speed train to go to York and Edinburgh. My question is: Should we stop off in York ? How much is there to do/see there and how many days should we allocate for York ? Also, same questions for Edinburgh ?
how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM card for eastern europe
- 2 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 3 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 4 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 13 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 14 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 Shoes for Paris in April
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 21 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 24 London visit
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train