We are planning a trip to England and Scotland using Britrail. We plan to spend about three days in London going to Windsor castle and other sights easily accessible from London. From there we plan on using the high speed train to go to York and Edinburgh. My question is: Should we stop off in York ? How much is there to do/see there and how many days should we allocate for York ? Also, same questions for Edinburgh ?
how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 9 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 14 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 15 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 16 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 17 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 18 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 21 I think this is a scam!
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 24 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?