We are planning a trip to England and Scotland using Britrail. We plan to spend about three days in London going to Windsor castle and other sights easily accessible from London. From there we plan on using the high speed train to go to York and Edinburgh. My question is: Should we stop off in York ? How much is there to do/see there and how many days should we allocate for York ? Also, same questions for Edinburgh ?
how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris apartment choices?
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 14 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink