Hi travelers! We are planning a trip to Helsinki and the Baltic States for 3 1/2 weeks in July. Our tentative plan is to fly into Helsinki and stay three night, ferry to Tallinn. Spend a couple of nights there then rent a car and drive a loop around Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. Is 3 1/2 weeks too long to spend in this area? We usually pick a country or area of a country and do a fairly in-depth driving vacation. For instance we spent that amount of time in Portugal and Sicily and found it the perfect amount of time. Thanks for any guidance!
How much time in the Baltic states?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Luggage advice
- 4 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 5 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 10 Netherlands Delta Works
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Crete Ancient sites
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 18 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Calling home from abroad
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Basketball in London