I'm in super early stages of thinking of a March or May 2015 trip to Amsterdam. March would be great, as a friend would be there then, but I could probably only manage something like 5.5 days. I'm thinking of daytrips to Hague, Rotterdam, and somewhere to see the flowers, which I worry leaves me too little time for Amsterdam (love a ton of good art museums). Weather would also not be as good. If I went in May, I could maybe squeeze something like 6.5 or even 7.5 days, which seems a lot more doable.
So ... is it worth a shorter trip, maybe cutting out a day trip? Is there a great day trip idea I'm missing? Zeeland? Somewhere more around the water?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hilton CPH no loner
- 2 Cornwall UK
- 3 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 French Wedding
- 6 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 9 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 10 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 13 I may be wrong....
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 18 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 21 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 22 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 23 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 24 Porto...Questions !
- 25 Tours through Spain and Portugal