I'm in super early stages of thinking of a March or May 2015 trip to Amsterdam. March would be great, as a friend would be there then, but I could probably only manage something like 5.5 days. I'm thinking of daytrips to Hague, Rotterdam, and somewhere to see the flowers, which I worry leaves me too little time for Amsterdam (love a ton of good art museums). Weather would also not be as good. If I went in May, I could maybe squeeze something like 6.5 or even 7.5 days, which seems a lot more doable.
So ... is it worth a shorter trip, maybe cutting out a day trip? Is there a great day trip idea I'm missing? Zeeland? Somewhere more around the water?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노주소♣【RAM300.COM】♣안전한 카지노 추천
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Piedmont as a destination
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 17 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 20 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 21 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??