I'm in super early stages of thinking of a March or May 2015 trip to Amsterdam. March would be great, as a friend would be there then, but I could probably only manage something like 5.5 days. I'm thinking of daytrips to Hague, Rotterdam, and somewhere to see the flowers, which I worry leaves me too little time for Amsterdam (love a ton of good art museums). Weather would also not be as good. If I went in May, I could maybe squeeze something like 6.5 or even 7.5 days, which seems a lot more doable.
So ... is it worth a shorter trip, maybe cutting out a day trip? Is there a great day trip idea I'm missing? Zeeland? Somewhere more around the water?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 2 Fonte Bertusi
- 3 TSA fails 95% of the time
- 4 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 5 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 6 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 7 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 8 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 9 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 10 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 11 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 12 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 13 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 14 Help Finding Alsace Base for Casual Bikers
- 15 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 16 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 17 Russia - GO or not?
- 18 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 19 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 20 Transferring on Germany trains
- 21 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 22 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 23 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites