I will be staying near fairly close to San Marco and would like to make a reservation on the train for the morning. Just wanted an estimate of how long it will take to get from the hotel to the train station to help me choose which train to take. Thanks.
How much time do I need to allow to get from Venice to the train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Flam, Norway railway
- 23 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?