I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 5 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 6 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 21 Best layover option
- 22 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 23 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?