I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What clothes?
- 2 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 10 Croatia Itenerary
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 14 Bavaria in August
- 15 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 16 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 17 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 18 Bandol port of call
- 19 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 August
- 22 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 25 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)