I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Paris to Italy
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Driving through Paris
- 9 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 10 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?