I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como or Bellagio
- 2 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 3 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 4 Amalfi and Rome
- 5 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 6 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 7 Amsterdam B&B
- 8 What do pack for Ireland?
- 9 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 First time in Greece
- 13 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 14 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 15 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 16 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 19 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Paris weather
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 Paris to Morocco