I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천〉코리아카지노
- 2 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노∨생방송카지노
- 3 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라♬라이브바카라
- 4 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라추천◆바카라사이트
- 5 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 6 Cell Phone Question
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 12 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 Campervan in Croatia
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik