I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 free days of Europe
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Iceland Trip Report
- 10 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Rome Airport Question!
- 13 Portugal Walking Tour
- 14 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 15 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 16 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 17 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 18 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 19 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 20 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 23 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 24 Prague old town
- 25 Ordering in a Deli