I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 2 Should we go to Vienna?
- 3 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 4 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 5 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 6 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 7 Juangfrau / mt
- 8 Renting a car
- 9 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 10 Belgium for the 1st time
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 11 days in Andalusia
- 14 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 17 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 18 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 21 norway self-drive itinerary
- 22 Loire Valley itinerary
- 23 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 24 Iceland trip report
- 25 February in Florence