I was surprised that most guidebooks have removed the 'plan on spending X hours' statements, however, I can understand it as it will vary according to individual preferences and schedule. So I'm at a loss trying to decide if I need a full day in Delphi and Olympia each or 4 hours will suffice. The questions are:
- How much time did you plan and how much did you actually spend on the sites?
- Did you 'have' to leave before you had had enough? Wanted more or could have left after 45mins?
- Would you describe yourself as a 'I went there because it was expected/included', interested in ancient sites, or 'die-hard ruin fan that could spend days on end at each site'?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 limousine services - milan - rome
- 6 Regarding Residence Permit
- 7 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 8 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 9 Homesaty
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 12 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 13 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 14 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 15 Route des Vins
- 16 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 17 2 days in Florence
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco