I know probably thousands of people as this on a regular basis just looking for some info and ideas.
I've been wanting to travel since I can remember now 26 and in a position where I currently have no job (gave up my own business when spilt with boyfriend, no long term accommodation due to us splitting up. I am now in a blessing of a situation that all these things have happend together and I feel the time is now to go travelling I could hold back a little longer and get some more money but I am scared of falling back into old ways of becoming comrfortable.
So here is the scoop
I have £5,000 and as much time as I can afford, I know going now just before winter isn't ideal but I also like the idea of it not being as busy but still with solo travellers like myself.
I have no time to do much planning and wish to take in culture, meeting new people, maybe finish off with some work to fund the trip longer.
My trouble is I am overwhelmed with how much planning some people do.... I basically wanna pick a city, go there get the feel for it and see where it takes me.
I have family in Hamburg and my main countires of choice to visit on this trip are Holland, Germany (take alot in such as Munich to Hamburg and round again!) Belguim (Bruges), Czech, Poland, Austria.
Any and I mean any info/ideas are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 First time in London
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 VRBO South Kensington
- 11 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 Vacation
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 16 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 21 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 22 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
How much planning can I get away with for first trip to Europe?