I know probably thousands of people as this on a regular basis just looking for some info and ideas.
I've been wanting to travel since I can remember now 26 and in a position where I currently have no job (gave up my own business when spilt with boyfriend, no long term accommodation due to us splitting up. I am now in a blessing of a situation that all these things have happend together and I feel the time is now to go travelling I could hold back a little longer and get some more money but I am scared of falling back into old ways of becoming comrfortable.
So here is the scoop
I have £5,000 and as much time as I can afford, I know going now just before winter isn't ideal but I also like the idea of it not being as busy but still with solo travellers like myself.
I have no time to do much planning and wish to take in culture, meeting new people, maybe finish off with some work to fund the trip longer.
My trouble is I am overwhelmed with how much planning some people do.... I basically wanna pick a city, go there get the feel for it and see where it takes me.
I have family in Hamburg and my main countires of choice to visit on this trip are Holland, Germany (take alot in such as Munich to Hamburg and round again!) Belguim (Bruges), Czech, Poland, Austria.
Any and I mean any info/ideas are welcome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 2 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 5 First time in France
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 What to expect over Christmas
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 Rome
- 13 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Prague hotels
- 16 Need help in travel planning
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Munich
- 19 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 20 Northern lights in December
- 21 Booking hotels before trains
- 22 Flights from Croatia
- 23 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 24 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 25 Budapest
How much planning can I get away with for first trip to Europe?