My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools