My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Gite and/or agritourism
- 18 Apartment for family trip to London
- 19 Prebook B&Bs
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?