My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 4 Another Book List for Italy
- 5 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 6 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 11 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 17 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 18 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 20 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 21 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Paris - Rome