My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Seaside island village in Greece
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Spain itineraries
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting