My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 4 Golfing in Ireland
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 7 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 14 Santorini
- 15 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 16 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 17 Foie gras, redux
- 18 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Chip but no PIN
- 21 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 22 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 23 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 24 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?