My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 1 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands