My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Public Transportation in England
- 5 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 6 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 7 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 10 Murren to Prague
- 11 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Sintra
- 16 Venice Bell Tower
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Kayaking in Avignon
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents