My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monet in Normandy
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 4 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 5 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 6 Koper to Trieste
- 7 Trieste and Koper
- 8 Stay near Paris
- 9 What still confounds you about travel?
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 14 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 15 Pronunciation
- 16 Dublin Tour Companies
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 21 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?