My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 when you consider that it swivels
- 3 Train from Rome to Naples
- 4 How to reduce weight
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 7 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 8 Plan Italy trip
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 11 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 12 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 13 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 14 Spain to Morocco
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 17 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 18 3 days in Beaune / Dijon...any tips/recos?
- 19 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 20 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 21 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 22 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 23 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Sample itinerary Germany in March