My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Italy in October 2015
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 My notes on Greece 101
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 20 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?