My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 Christmas Day in Granada
- 8 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 9 car insurance italy
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Venice/Mestre
- 13 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Transylvania - June 2018
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 20 Krakow
- 21 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 22 Quizz !
- 23 Pay attention to your watches !
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)