My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Story of the German Christmas star
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 9 driving in france with kids
- 10 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 11 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 17 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report