My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy?
- 2 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 3 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 8 Shoes in Scotland
- 9 Engadine Valley help
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Naples, Italy
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 19 Tuscany 6 nights
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 23 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 France & Italy, May or June