My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Renting a car in Greece
- 18 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 19 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 20 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 southeast sicily town as home base
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Chania