My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 8 December honeymoon in Europe
- 9 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 10 staying a month or so in each place
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 13 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 16 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 17 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise