My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 3 Day trips from Florence
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 6 St Denis Cathedral
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh