My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Museum Pass/Free Day
- 2 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 3 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 4 Road trip in Spain
- 5 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 6 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 7 Ireland advice
- 8 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 9 a stop along El Camino
- 10 Thoughts on the Blue Lagoon
- 11 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 12 Help needed with planning Dordogne/Provence itinerary
- 13 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 14 Fly into Rome, then onto Venice and Amalfi
- 15 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 16 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 17 Italy Itinerary and Train- Please Help!
- 18 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 19 May 2015 Rome/Florence Trip Report
- 20 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 21 Transferring on Germany trains
- 22 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 23 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 24 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 25 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks