My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever europe trip
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Best Tours of Europe
- 4 England, Paris itinerary help
- 5 Where to stay in Bilbao and best way to get to airport.
- 6 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 8 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 9 Best london location to stay?
- 10 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 11 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 12 Scotland and northern England
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Help me plan a Trip
- 17 Europe first timers
- 18 Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Prague for a week?
- 20 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 21 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 22 International Drivers Permit
- 23 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 24 Spain driving trip
- 25 Provence planning