My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 11 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 12 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 13 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 14 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 15 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 Vienna or Budapest?
- 20 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 21 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 22 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 23 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 24 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions