My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Minimum connect time Istanbul Ataturk airport
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 London Paris
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Scandinavia????
- 11 Venice to Positano
- 12 GPS vs Google Maps
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 15 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 16 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 17 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 18 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 19 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 22 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 The Rain in Spain and more
- 25 Requesting Suggestions for Venice