My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 2 Need advice on transportation
- 3 L'As Du Fallafel
- 4 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 5 Taking wine home from France
- 6 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Cycling in France
- 9 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 10 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 11 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 12 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 13 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 14 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 15 Tallinn for 1st time
- 16 Storage of extra luggage
- 17 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 18 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 19 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 20 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 21 September in Switzerland
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Italy train travel question
- 24 Santorini for three nights
- 25 Norway by motorhome