My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 3 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 8 Where to from Verona
- 9 Train passes
- 10 RENFE error message during payment
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Munich-6 days in September
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 15 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 European Travel in March
- 22 Iceland in 4 days?
- 23 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please