My husband and I are going to Italy in 2 weeks for 10 days. All hotels are pre paid and so are trains, cars, etc. The only thing we need to consider is food/drink and public transportation.
Itinerary is Venice for 3 days, Arezzo for 6 days and the last night in Rome. We will likely do a quick day trip to Florence. The 6 days in Arezzo are in a Villa where we will do the cooking ourselves. Given I have never been to Italy, I have no idea how much money to take along. Traveling from the US but an answer in Euros is fine, if that's easier.
Thanks very much to anyone who takes the time to respond. Much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 2 Car rental return Nice
- 3 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Paris to Morocco
- 8 Best routeLago maggiore to Dolcedo--where to stop
- 9 Netflix and Hulu
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 12 Rental car return in Nice
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 16 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 19 http://bellecomplexnorway.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 20 Amsterdam B&B
- 21 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 22 Sicily/Malta - Insight Vacations
- 23 http://www.thecrazymass.com/nouvalift-instant-wrinkle-reducer/
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)