I am going to be visiting Iceland from the US in late September. I am curious as to how much money I should bring? I have never been out of the country before...so I am at a total loss as how to gauge this. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I will be there a week.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Parking in Italy
- 4 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 5 sim card
- 6 Plan Italy trip
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 9 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 10 apartments florence
- 11 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 12 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Florence, Italy
- 15 Italy trains question
- 16 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 17 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 18 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 19 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 20 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 21 FCO connection time
- 22 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 23 Slovania & Croatia
- 24 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 25 Day Trips from Lisbon