I will be traveling to Europe for 3 weeks in December with stops in Prague, Berlin, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Flight and Accommodations have already been paid. Just trying to get a round about amount to bring. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 2 A few more questions about Brittany
- 3 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 4 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 5 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 6 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 9 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 10 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 11 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 12 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 13 4 days each in London and Paris
- 14 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 15 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 16 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 17 Switzerland in September
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 21 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 22 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 23 Positano or Sorrento?
- 24 Paris in November
- 25 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!