I will be traveling to Europe for 3 weeks in December with stops in Prague, Berlin, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Flight and Accommodations have already been paid. Just trying to get a round about amount to bring. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 2 Do you need a fake certificate?
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Road Maps of Ireland
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 9 Manchester on derby weekend
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 Day trips from Uzes
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 14 From London to Paris to US
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 18 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 19 Puglia
- 20 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 21 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 22 Barcelona Car rental return
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 25 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?