I will be traveling to Europe for 3 weeks in December with stops in Prague, Berlin, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam. Flight and Accommodations have already been paid. Just trying to get a round about amount to bring. Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 3 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 4 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 5 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 6 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 7 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 13 Maximizing Norway time
- 14 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 15 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 18 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 19 Hiking in Switzerland
- 20 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 21 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 25 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon