Bonjour à tous,
This summer I will be spending a month in Paris. Fortunately, my accommodation includes dinner and breakfast with each day of my stay except for weekends. I plan on going to inexpensive grocery stores (ED, Franprix, etc) to purchase most of my food, such as sandwiches, fruits, yoghurt, etc. As for beverage, I plan on bringing my own water bottle and filling it up frequently. Of course, being in Paris, I am sure that I'll purchase the occasional pastry and ice cream, maybe a few inexpensive meals out too.
For transportation, I plan to purchase a carnet of metro tickets, but I will mostly walk everywhere.
Because I have visited the city before, I do not plan to visit too many touristic sites (Versailles, Tour Eiffel, etc.), but I do plan to see a few smaller museums and take maybe one or two day-trips to some towns in Île de France. I also do not plan to purchase many souvenirs, maybe just one or two things on sale.
So my question is, how many euro do you think I will need per day in Paris? Not including accommodation, I'm guessing the minimum for my month long trip would be around €475 (€14 per day), but I could do €560 (€16,5) or some more as well. As a student, I do not intend to travel in luxury - just need to take care of basic things and to enjoy myself in fairly simple ways.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !
How much money should I bring for a month in Paris?
Bonjour à tous,
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 9 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 10 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 11 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 Sardinia in July
- 14 Foggia Day Trip
- 15 Barcelona to Positano
- 16 15 days in Central Europe
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 London Evening Activity
- 19 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 20 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 24 Suggestions for France Italy
- 25 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?