Bonjour à tous,
This summer I will be spending a month in Paris. Fortunately, my accommodation includes dinner and breakfast with each day of my stay except for weekends. I plan on going to inexpensive grocery stores (ED, Franprix, etc) to purchase most of my food, such as sandwiches, fruits, yoghurt, etc. As for beverage, I plan on bringing my own water bottle and filling it up frequently. Of course, being in Paris, I am sure that I'll purchase the occasional pastry and ice cream, maybe a few inexpensive meals out too.
For transportation, I plan to purchase a carnet of metro tickets, but I will mostly walk everywhere.
Because I have visited the city before, I do not plan to visit too many touristic sites (Versailles, Tour Eiffel, etc.), but I do plan to see a few smaller museums and take maybe one or two day-trips to some towns in Île de France. I also do not plan to purchase many souvenirs, maybe just one or two things on sale.
So my question is, how many euro do you think I will need per day in Paris? Not including accommodation, I'm guessing the minimum for my month long trip would be around €475 (€14 per day), but I could do €560 (€16,5) or some more as well. As a student, I do not intend to travel in luxury - just need to take care of basic things and to enjoy myself in fairly simple ways.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Azores
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Prague
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Sim Card Options
- 16 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 17 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 20 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 21 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 24 Scotland in 7 Days
- 25 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
Bonjour à tous,