Bonjour à tous,
This summer I will be spending a month in Paris. Fortunately, my accommodation includes dinner and breakfast with each day of my stay except for weekends. I plan on going to inexpensive grocery stores (ED, Franprix, etc) to purchase most of my food, such as sandwiches, fruits, yoghurt, etc. As for beverage, I plan on bringing my own water bottle and filling it up frequently. Of course, being in Paris, I am sure that I'll purchase the occasional pastry and ice cream, maybe a few inexpensive meals out too.
For transportation, I plan to purchase a carnet of metro tickets, but I will mostly walk everywhere.
Because I have visited the city before, I do not plan to visit too many touristic sites (Versailles, Tour Eiffel, etc.), but I do plan to see a few smaller museums and take maybe one or two day-trips to some towns in Île de France. I also do not plan to purchase many souvenirs, maybe just one or two things on sale.
So my question is, how many euro do you think I will need per day in Paris? Not including accommodation, I'm guessing the minimum for my month long trip would be around €475 (€14 per day), but I could do €560 (€16,5) or some more as well. As a student, I do not intend to travel in luxury - just need to take care of basic things and to enjoy myself in fairly simple ways.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnessrows.com/dema-reflexion-reviews/
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Engadine Valley help
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 6 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 7 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 8 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece
- 10 Italy for Christmas Week
- 11 A Month stay in Southern France
- 12 Shoes in Scotland
- 13 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 14 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 15 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 18 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 19 Portugal with large family
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 restaurants in Marais district
- 22 Sicily
- 23 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 24 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
Bonjour à tous,