My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 2 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 3 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 4 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 7 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 8 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 9 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 Normandy - driving trip
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 14 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 19 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 20 sim card
- 21 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 23 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end