My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Sicily
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 driving from prague to salzburg
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 9 Versailles
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 21 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 25 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris