My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외바카라사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 국내바카라사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 10 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 11 Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 13 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 14 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 19 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 First time in London
- 24 France, UK and Ireland
- 25 Germany family road trip help!