My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 6 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece