My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 2 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 3 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Barcelona Car rental return
- 8 From London to Paris to US
- 9 My First Trip to Europe...
- 10 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 11 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 12 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 13 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 14 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 18 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 19 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 22 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 23 Dover queues
- 24 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 25 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?