My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 2 Rotterdam in 1923
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 5 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 8 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 9 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 Stroller in Europe
- 15 Xmas windows in London
- 16 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 17 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 18 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 19 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 20 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 21 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 22 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 23 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 24 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 25 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April