My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Best Viking Sites
- 5 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 6 Greece
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 tickets for Wimbledon
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 Chania
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Fly out Venice or Rome