My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 2 Age limit for car rental?
- 3 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 4 Santorini and Positano.
- 5 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 6 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 7 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 8 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 11 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 14 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 15 tipping
- 16 Advice about Naples?
- 17 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 18 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 19 Spain for 10 nights
- 20 30 day France, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Slovenia itinerary. Need help!
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 De Lijn bus transport
- 24 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 25 Giro d'Italia