My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 3 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 4 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 French restaurants
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 12 Tour groups
- 13 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 14 Baby Milk
- 15 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 16 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 22 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 23 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Driving in Italy?