My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
How much money for 2 weeks in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 2 Days in Rome
- 3 hiking in northern italy in october
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 6 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 7 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 8 3 days in Rome
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 First Trip to Europe
- 11 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 Globus Tours
- 15 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 24 Paris Hidden Railway
- 25 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please