My husband and I are going to Italy for 2 weeks in May and we are wondering how much money will be needed.
Basically we will use our credit card as much as possible, especially for big expenses like hotels. We are going to Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. Do most of the restaurants take credit cards? We are not expecting to buy souvenirs, and will spend the majority of our money on food (we are foodies!), museums, and transportation. If that's the case, how much cash should we have per day?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 8 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 Airport Transfer - Palma Mallorca
- 12 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 13 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 vegetarian in spain
- 21 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 22 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?