We are spending 4 nights/5 days in Istanbul this October. Just wondering if anyone can give us insight on how much Lira to take with us. Or is using the Euro a better option? We will probably charge any large purchases (if any!) on credit card and just use cash for small meals and souveniers. Not sure how much meals/drinks costs... Thanks!
How much Lira should we take to Turkey?
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 4 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 5 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 6 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 9 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 10 Train Passes
- 11 Rome apartment
- 12 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 13 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 18 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 19 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?