My husband loved eating good food while traveling in Italy but three out to eat meals per day for 2 weeks busted our budget. $100 a day per person. Is this typical? A nice dinner alone was about $50. Were we overspending?.
How much do you spend on food PER DAY while vacationing in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 4 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 9 Best beach town in Italy?
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Five nights in Extremadura
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn