My husband loved eating good food while traveling in Italy but three out to eat meals per day for 2 weeks busted our budget. $100 a day per person. Is this typical? A nice dinner alone was about $50. Were we overspending?.
How much do you spend on food PER DAY while vacationing in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 8 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 9 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 What to wear
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 german rail ticket question
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 17 Arc de Triumph Question
- 18 Greek ferries
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report