My husband loved eating good food while traveling in Italy but three out to eat meals per day for 2 weeks busted our budget. $100 a day per person. Is this typical? A nice dinner alone was about $50. Were we overspending?.
How much do you spend on food PER DAY while vacationing in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 17 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.