My husband loved eating good food while traveling in Italy but three out to eat meals per day for 2 weeks busted our budget. $100 a day per person. Is this typical? A nice dinner alone was about $50. Were we overspending?.
How much do you spend on food PER DAY while vacationing in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 3 Paris winter sales
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 8 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 9 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 10 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 11 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 17 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 18 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 21 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 22 Satnav maps update
- 23 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 24 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 25 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?