I have read on some of the boards that people are bringing back CASES of alcohol but I had read it was limited to 2 liters each.Also, do they have to be packed in your checked luggage or can you bring them with you if you buy them at the duty free shop?
How much alcohol can you bring back froom Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 2 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 3 Aix en Provence
- 4 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 5 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 10 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 11 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 12 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 13 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 14 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 15 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Ireland's west coast
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 South of Switzerland
- 23 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot