Is there a standard number of shoes for an 18-day EuroTrip? Heard some rumours that people tend to frown upon unfashionable people in Paris? I personally think that sounds ridiculous but I've never been there or any parts of Europe for that matter so I don't know how snotty Europeans can be, if ever. Again, I'm not saying they are -- but it sounded like they're oh so trendy and I wouldn't want to be caught dead with my runners if they are prancing around wearing their gucci boots..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 3 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 4 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?