Is there a standard number of shoes for an 18-day EuroTrip? Heard some rumours that people tend to frown upon unfashionable people in Paris? I personally think that sounds ridiculous but I've never been there or any parts of Europe for that matter so I don't know how snotty Europeans can be, if ever. Again, I'm not saying they are -- but it sounded like they're oh so trendy and I wouldn't want to be caught dead with my runners if they are prancing around wearing their gucci boots..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 4 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 5 Two for One Days OUt
- 6 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 7 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece
- 11 Tour of Northern Italy
- 12 Italy for Christmas Week
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 restaurants in Marais district
- 15 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 21 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 22 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 23 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 24 Easiest London Airport for Transfer To/From Heathrow
- 25 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?