Is there a standard number of shoes for an 18-day EuroTrip? Heard some rumours that people tend to frown upon unfashionable people in Paris? I personally think that sounds ridiculous but I've never been there or any parts of Europe for that matter so I don't know how snotty Europeans can be, if ever. Again, I'm not saying they are -- but it sounded like they're oh so trendy and I wouldn't want to be caught dead with my runners if they are prancing around wearing their gucci boots..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Azores
- 5 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 6 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 7 Connection time in Athens?
- 8 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 9 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 10 Short Trip in July
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 Months in Sicily
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 What tips can you give about packing?
- 25 Le Marche, Italy