Is there a standard number of shoes for an 18-day EuroTrip? Heard some rumours that people tend to frown upon unfashionable people in Paris? I personally think that sounds ridiculous but I've never been there or any parts of Europe for that matter so I don't know how snotty Europeans can be, if ever. Again, I'm not saying they are -- but it sounded like they're oh so trendy and I wouldn't want to be caught dead with my runners if they are prancing around wearing their gucci boots..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Madrird and Seville
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 Greece
- 8 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 14 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 15 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 16 Iceland
- 17 Spain - day driver advice
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 London with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 24 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 25 Booking Irish Rail ticket