We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?
- 1 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 2 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 3 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 4 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 8 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 9 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 10 Stop over in France
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 13 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 18 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 19 Northern Italy
- 20 Home base in Provence in July
- 21 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 24 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?