We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 4 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 5 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 9 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 10 Sicily in a winter
- 11 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Guidebook for Iceland
- 16 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Scuol, Switzerland
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 23 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 25 visa question