We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 4 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 5 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 6 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 7 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 8 Kilt makers
- 9 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 10 Puglia
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 Manchester on derby weekend
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 My First Trip to Europe...
- 15 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 16 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 17 train from ravenna to parma
- 18 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 19 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 20 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 23 Madrid city centre?
- 24 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 25 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?