We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 3 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 4 Flam, Norway railway
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Sicily Suggetions
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 car rental companies Italy
- 15 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 18 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 19 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 quiet hotel
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Venice hotel selection
- 25 May trip to the islands