We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in 11 Days
- 2 mountain views near London
- 3 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 8 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 9 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 10 Things to do in Montpellier
- 11 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 3 week trip with children
- 16 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 dinner jackets
- 21 French election
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?