We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 2 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 3 Need help in travel planning
- 4 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 5 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 6 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 7 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 8 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 11 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 12 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 13 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 14 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 15 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 16 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 17 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 18 A week driving in Bavaria
- 19 9 Days in Portugal!
- 20 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Hiking Dolomites
- 23 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 24 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?