We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 Albania for Beginners
- 9 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 13 Istanbul hotels
- 14 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 25 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg