We are ariving at malpensa airport at 11.30pm and are not sure
what we should do.
Being that late and the first time we have travelled out of
Australia we dont want
to catch the train into town.
Does anyone know the approx price to get into town by taxi?
Its gonna have to be that or a private driver and both are
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 5 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 6 3 nights in Paris
- 7 1 day trip from Nice
- 8 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 9 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Walking Scotland
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 24 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 25 Were to stay near Lecce?
how many euro from malpensa airport to milan central by taxi?