We will be staying for two weeks in Portugal next June. If you had 14 days how many would you spend in Lisbon and what for you would be the "must sees". The guidebooks seem to suggest 4 days, does that sound realistic? Thanks
how many days would you allocate to Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 4 Wines charted by flavor
- 5 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 6 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 7 at what point should one get health insurance
- 8 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 9 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Spain in November
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 14 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 15 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 Milan at the end of September
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 22 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 Tipping in the UK
- 25 floods in Andalucia