We will be staying for two weeks in Portugal next June. If you had 14 days how many would you spend in Lisbon and what for you would be the "must sees". The guidebooks seem to suggest 4 days, does that sound realistic? Thanks
how many days would you allocate to Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 3 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 4 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 5 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 6 Travel by train in Poland?
- 7 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 8 UK with Kids
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 DVD players in France
- 13 Freising or Erding?
- 14 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 15 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 16 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 17 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Shipping Suitcases from Ireland to Canada
- 20 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 21 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 22 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 23 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.