We will be staying for two weeks in Portugal next June. If you had 14 days how many would you spend in Lisbon and what for you would be the "must sees". The guidebooks seem to suggest 4 days, does that sound realistic? Thanks
how many days would you allocate to Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Athens Marathon
- 5 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Paris before xmas or after
- 8 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 9 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 10 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 11 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 12 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Hey Fodor's
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Advice please...
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?