We will be staying for two weeks in Portugal next June. If you had 14 days how many would you spend in Lisbon and what for you would be the "must sees". The guidebooks seem to suggest 4 days, does that sound realistic? Thanks
how many days would you allocate to Lisbon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 men's shoes spain
- 2 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 21 Days in Central Europe
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 15 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 19 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 20 Munich and Dachau
- 21 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 22 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Fjords, How To?
- 25 Useful website for France