My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 4 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 5 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 6 Montenegro in September
- 7 3 week stay in Scotland
- 8 Paris, France
- 9 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 10 sfo to europe
- 11 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 12 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 13 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 16 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 17 What one thing in Paris?
- 18 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 21 Rue des Rosiers
- 22 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 25 Help with Scotland itinerary