My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 2 French countryside/wine country
- 3 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 4 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 5 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 8 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 9 A wonderful month in France
- 10 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 11 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 12 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 15 London/Newcastle trip
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in Biarritz
- 18 Restaurant recommendations in saint Jean de Luz
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 22 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 23 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!