My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
- 1 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 6 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 7 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 10 York Food and Drink Festival
- 11 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 14 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 17 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 Paris Recommendations
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 22 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 23 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm