My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 2 ICELAND DAY 1
- 3 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 4 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 5 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 6 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 9 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 12 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 13 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 14 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 15 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 16 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 17 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 18 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 19 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 20 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 21 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 22 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 23 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 24 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 25 Advice on Transportation - Berlin