My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
- 1 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 2 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 6 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Advises for trip to Russia
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 11 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 12 Europe with young teens
- 13 First time traveler to Ireland
- 14 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 15 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 16 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 25 Getting to Gatwick and home again