My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 4 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 5 One night in Amsterdam?
- 6 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 7 Barcelona Itinerary
- 8 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 9 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 10 Travel in England and Scotland
- 11 10 days in spain
- 12 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 13 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 16 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 17 Naples?
- 18 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 19 Outer Hebrides and north
- 20 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 21 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 22 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 23 One day in Paris!
- 24 A plethora of islands
- 25 Lake Garda itinerary