My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 3 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 4 Mirrors?
- 5 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 6 Renfe Train Ticket Buying Success! (Paypal)
- 7 From Schipol to ?
- 8 2 weeks in France next May
- 9 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 10 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 11 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 12 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 15 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 16 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 17 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 18 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 19 House/villa in Italy or France
- 20 Santorini Location
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 La Tavola Marche
- 23 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 24 Using O2 in Europe?
- 25 Montenegro in Sept/Oct