My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 21 Nice Video about Poland
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 France/Italy Itinerary Check