My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 2 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 8 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 9 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 10 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 18 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 19 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 20 Dublin to Cashel
- 21 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 22 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 23 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015