My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help me give good travel advice
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Portugal with children
- 4 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 7 Stopover in Tudela?
- 8 Travel throught Europe
- 9 Car Rentals in Athens
- 10 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 11 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 12 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 13 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 14 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 15 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 18 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 19 Josselin region of Brittany
- 20 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 21 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 24 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 25 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)