My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 4 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 7 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 8 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 9 Amalfi or Positano
- 10 Croatia travel ideas
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 13 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 18 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 20 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 house exchange
- 25 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks