My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 3 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 9 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 12 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 13 How Long For Santorini?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Car rental Italy
- 16 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 17 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 18 Prague Itinerary
- 19 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 20 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 21 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 22 London at Xmas
- 23 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 24 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros