My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 2 First Solo Adventure
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 5 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 6 Airline to Rome
- 7 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Dublin Luggage storage
- 12 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 13 Croatia short sail trip
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 22 Which Hotel in Rome
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 25 Where should I go with my family?