My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 2 baltic capitals
- 3 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 4 Major quake in central Itay
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 One quick week -- where in France?
- 7 Brugge or Ghent?
- 8 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 15 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 16 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 21 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 22 Sicily transportation
- 23 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 24 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 25 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece