My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 2 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 5 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 6 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 7 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 8 Trip to London
- 9 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 10 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 11 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 12 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 13 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 14 Shopping in Paris
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 17 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 18 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 10 nights in France
- 23 Best Italian beach with teens
- 24 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 25 Where to stop along the way