My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 3 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 4 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 5 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 8 taxi line at FCO airport
- 9 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 10 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 11 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 14 Interested In Coach Passes
- 15 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 16 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 17 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 18 First time in Europe!
- 19 Travel with connecting flights
- 20 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 21 Florence Hotel Advice
- 22 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 23 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Madrid Apartment Rentals