My family (2 adults and 2 kids) will have a visit to Northern Europe in the coming summer. Helsinki will be on my schedule.
Can you share your experience to me on Helsinki?
I think I will spend 3 nights there.
Do you think it is enough or not ?
Hope to hear your suggestions.
How many days will you spend in Helsinki ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uk visa processing time
- 2 Uk visa
- 3 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 6 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 7 22" or 24" for Europe trains?
- 8 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 9 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 13 Porto to Salamanca
- 14 Trip to Italy
- 15 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 16 Copenhagen hotel
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 21 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 24 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 25 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question