My trip to Romania will start in the coming July. I will from Belgrade to Timisoara , Arad, Sibiu, Brasov , Bucharest and Constanta.
However, I have no idea which cities should stay longer and which one should skip. My family prefer to visit the Black sea.
Do you have any experience that can share with me or any good suggestion ?
Hope to hear your voice.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 6 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 22 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 23 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 24 Tuscany First Time
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies