Beginning stages of planning. Is it possible? Our interests include art, history and some family heritage? My worry is we will spend too much time moving from point to point...but my man wants to hit them all... How many days would you block out as a minimum for each country?
How many days? Ireland, Scotland, Norway and Denmark
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 4 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 5 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 6 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 London during Christmas week
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 11 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 16 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 19 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 20 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 23 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 24 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 25 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009