We're going to Italy in a month. I am not sure how long to stay in Sicily. I have planned 3 nights in Taormina, 2 in Siracusa,2 in Argrigento, 1 in Erice, and 1 in Cefalu. Any recommendations about dropping or adding a day would be great or seeing other towns instead. Thanks, Jean
How many days in Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 3 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 4 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 5 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 6 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 7 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 8 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 9 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 10 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 11 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 12 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 13 London with Kids
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 16 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Greece and Turkey
- 21 Italy food budget
- 22 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 23 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 24 Swiss decisions
- 25 Istanbul's Prince's Islands