We're going to Italy in a month. I am not sure how long to stay in Sicily. I have planned 3 nights in Taormina, 2 in Siracusa,2 in Argrigento, 1 in Erice, and 1 in Cefalu. Any recommendations about dropping or adding a day would be great or seeing other towns instead. Thanks, Jean
How many days in Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 10 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 19 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 20 Gargano Promontory
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 24 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 25 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!