I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
How many days in Reykjavík and possible daytrips
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 5 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Trip around Spain
- 15 Trieste as a day trip?
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 19 Spain - Andalucia
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 One more last question on Bayeux
- 22 banger rally around europe?
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 25 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!