I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 2 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 5 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 6 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 7 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 8 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 train from ams to paris
- 11 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 20 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Cordoba or Granada?
- 24 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 25 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon