I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 3 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 6 Train / Calabria
- 7 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 12 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 13 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 14 Naples + Walking Tour
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 Madrid food advice needed
- 18 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 19 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 23 IWM
- 24 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 25 A week all around Sicily - May 2017