I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich restaurant recs
- 2 tablet
- 3 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 4 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 5 Norway holiday locations
- 6 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 7 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 8 Munich Travel Guide
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 12 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 13 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 14 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 15 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 16 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 19 Greece in 15 Days
- 20 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Flamenco in Cordoba - 8/29 to 8/30/16
- 23 Flamenco in Granada - 8/25 to 8/28/16
- 24 Berlin restaurant recs
- 25 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED