I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Spain in January
- 2 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 3 Portugal itinerary help
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 6 Europe in late January
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 9 English Countryside
- 10 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Paris---baguette question???
- 13 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 14 French immersion courses in France
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 Scenic Driving Routes
- 17 Berlin
- 18 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 19 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 20 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 21 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 22 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 23 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 24 Flights from Croatia
- 25 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts