I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
How many days in Reykjavík and possible daytrips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 4 France in 2003
- 5 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 6 Maratea
- 7 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 8 2 different itineraries
- 9 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 15 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 16 Home Base in Belgium
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Now for the Venice hotel
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 21 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 22 Arles as a base?
- 23 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 24 My Camino de Santiago
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland