I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
How many days in Reykjavík and possible daytrips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 2 2 full days in Paris
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 Help with Madrid Location
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Venice, just arrived
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 Central London Hotels
- 11 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 12 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 16 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 21 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 22 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 23 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 24 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.