I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 2 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 8 gare de nord
- 9 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 10 BIKE AND BARGE
- 11 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 12 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 14 London - Home Depot
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 17 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 25 Madrid city centre?