I'm kind of planning my next trip for next year (I'm going to Morocco and Turin this year's September) and Reykjavík is one of the destinations I have in mind. I like wandering, trying the typical food, shopping and experiencing the atmosphere of a city.
1. How long should I stay in Reykjavík?
2. Which are possible daytrips from Reykjavík?
Thanks for sharing your opinions and experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 2 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Loire Valley itinerary
- 6 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 7 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 8 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 9 Phone cards
- 10 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Naxos hotel question
- 13 Oktoberfest 2016 What to expect
- 14 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 17 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 18 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 19 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 20 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 21 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 22 Poland Tour Group
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 25 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing