Hello need advice on how many days are enough in each of these places as we have planned a 10 day trip ,
Zermatt, Black Forest & Lake Annecy? Also is it better to drive or take the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Praiano
- 2 Rouen Tour Companies
- 3 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 4 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 9 Ronda Wine/biking
- 10 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Perugia
- 15 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 16 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 20 Areas in Milan
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 St Denis Cathedral