My husband and I have a total of 10 days to spend in the following places we would like to visit:
Possibly adding 1 day in Florence
We will be arriving to Milan airport and we are not sure in which order we should be going first?
Our original was to do the following:
Arrive to Milan, take a train to Murren and spend 3 nights there
take a train from Murren to Zurich and then fly to Venice from there (spend 3 nights in Venice)
train to Florence (spend the day there and take a train to Cinque Terre) and spend 3 nights there
and then drive from Cinque terre to Milan and fly home.
How does this sound? Is there any other better way for the route? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 Venice
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Family vacation to europe
- 6 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 9 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 10 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 11 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 14 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 15 Berlin, Nice and London
- 16 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 17 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 18 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 19 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 20 charming cities in Spain
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 23 Day in Madrid
- 24 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 25 Le Marche Research Help