My husband and I have a total of 10 days to spend in the following places we would like to visit:
Possibly adding 1 day in Florence
We will be arriving to Milan airport and we are not sure in which order we should be going first?
Our original was to do the following:
Arrive to Milan, take a train to Murren and spend 3 nights there
take a train from Murren to Zurich and then fly to Venice from there (spend 3 nights in Venice)
train to Florence (spend the day there and take a train to Cinque Terre) and spend 3 nights there
and then drive from Cinque terre to Milan and fly home.
How does this sound? Is there any other better way for the route? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 9 One night in the Dolomites
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 TSA Precheck
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Villa in Italy
- 18 Formula 1 Fans; a question for you
- 19 First visit to London
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?