My husband and I have a total of 10 days to spend in the following places we would like to visit:
Possibly adding 1 day in Florence
We will be arriving to Milan airport and we are not sure in which order we should be going first?
Our original was to do the following:
Arrive to Milan, take a train to Murren and spend 3 nights there
take a train from Murren to Zurich and then fly to Venice from there (spend 3 nights in Venice)
train to Florence (spend the day there and take a train to Cinque Terre) and spend 3 nights there
and then drive from Cinque terre to Milan and fly home.
How does this sound? Is there any other better way for the route? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns