My husband and I have a total of 10 days to spend in the following places we would like to visit:
Possibly adding 1 day in Florence
We will be arriving to Milan airport and we are not sure in which order we should be going first?
Our original was to do the following:
Arrive to Milan, take a train to Murren and spend 3 nights there
take a train from Murren to Zurich and then fly to Venice from there (spend 3 nights in Venice)
train to Florence (spend the day there and take a train to Cinque Terre) and spend 3 nights there
and then drive from Cinque terre to Milan and fly home.
How does this sound? Is there any other better way for the route? Thank you!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Polish sights
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 vienna
- 4 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Juangfrau / mt
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Switzerland
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel